Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shiny Pokemon Fangen SHINY POKeMON!!?

SHINY POKeMON!!? - shiny pokemon fangen

I am selling my Pokemon Diamond, but not before I change Shini. Yes, I am shinya negotiations. Some of them I had the GTS, and most of them that I CHAINED All By Myself. They are not pirated, so I know what they deserve. I have also tried all the first-hand by trading with my friend on the GTS. What we did was my friend put a Bidoof on the market a Mewtwo requires and I changed the first, which was brilliant, I also bring to the market and of course, saw my friend. I want my 24 Shini for 2000 Wii Points offer in exchange. This is how it will work,
Step 1: You send me the wii code and type, to ensure no Hing me.
Step 2: I told you a confirmation message, and the negotiations begin. [make sure thatPokemon shit to make the change, because as I said, I'll sell my Pokemon too.]
If you think I steal your money, make sure that no wlll. The only reason to ask for money immediately, because if I changed my legendary boys give me half of my Pokemon, and I had to pay, but never did. I can not fly, because I know how much it hurts. So please do not try to steal my Pokemon too.
Here are some details about the Shini, all have one thing, and everyone has some of the best decisions are not all 100, only 6 / 24 of them are LV. 100, 7 / 24 of them are legendary.

I would like to take a look at them before they make the purchase, I am not at all worried.

My FC is 2707 0260 8169
My Nane is u0026lt Dan \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;br> I like to WLL to all questions that you may be able to answer.

I do not want my Pokes will not be used to when I go from Pokemon retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment