Tuesday, February 23, 2010

H Pylori Treatment Without Ppi India Abrupt Weaning ...........i'm So Sad :-(?

Abrupt weaning ...........i'm so sad :-(? - h pylori treatment without ppi india

Hello mothers? I share a big problem, and I do not know what to do. I was recently diagnosed with the bacterium H. pylori, and antibiotics, I should begin in a few days. When I heard this yesterday from my doctor was very scared because my daughter is 15 months, exclusive breast-feeding. My doctor told me I should put ginger in my nipples if she wants to maintain. I can not believe I'll pass. I would never have to wean suddenly my baby. I intend to breast-feed my baby until at least 2nd My daughter sleeps with me and Boo Boo in the night. it can not without Boo Boo and she loves it really. We love it. I do not know what to do. I criedmuch yesterday. if my baby breast milk, yesterday I could not cry, but to help. how to enjoy and the way in which we can only kill me ............ What can I do pls ............ Mother help me! !!!!!!!! my husband and my medical act like no big problem. but I would not, but I start my treatment tomorrow. Treatment is one or two weeks. Nurse, she can return after treatment, or should I wean all. Please send OPINON ..... very useful for me, thank you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment