Friday, February 5, 2010

Quad Size Boobs .com What Size Of Quad Should I Buy If I Want To Put Tracks On It?

What size of quad should i buy if i want to put tracks on it? - quad size boobs .com

I was thinking of a Yamaha Grizzly 700 or Can-Am 650 XT, or something in the class 650 to 700 I think because the tracks are larger and heavier than it should have more power. The direction would not interfere. Am I right? I just want to track in mud and snow. You MATTRACKS M3 probably because of its facilities so deeply and comprehensively.

2 comments:

Matt M said...

purchase something with an engine more than you think. Bad management is a plus. I tend to choose the 700 Grizzly. Monsters and relentlessly tracks.

Matt M said...

purchase something with an engine more than you think. Bad management is a plus. I tend to choose the 700 Grizzly. Monsters and relentlessly tracks.

Post a Comment