Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does Hpv Genital Warts Disqualify You From The Military I Am Trying To Join The Air Force, But I Have HPV... Not The Warts Kind, Can I Still Get Into The Air Force?

I am trying to join the air force, but I have HPV... not the warts kind, can i still get into the air force? - does hpv genital warts disqualify you from the military

I am 22 and take a little bit later, I suppose. I study for the ASVAB, but I'm really worried im gonna members disqualified for HPV ... It has genital warts, I'd say an abnormal Pap test and has been tested, but my doctor, I have to remove the virus in a year. What should I do? The members are at work, tell the truth? I just do not know. I have the HPV vaccine next week with the hope that it will be useful. Please help me !!!!! My answer in the hectic final test revealed that none of my pages are abnormal cancer, so this is a good thing, because please help me !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth, it does not hurt your chances and shots of HPV (gardicel) is used to help everybody, because you already have the HPV virus into the system. HPV needle is primarily for people who have not yet had sexual intercourse, harvest the possibility of the virus had been created, but it is something that is not said. I just had an abnormal high return from a suspension of the same thing that you have HPV, but I told them I had three hands, and then said it was for people who are not sexually active so conceived, and I went through the pain of three hands for something

Post a Comment