Saturday, February 27, 2010

Metamucil Kidney Stones Can Someone Help Me ........please!!!!?

Can someone help me ........please!!!!? - metamucil kidney stones

About 5 December, I began to feel a little discomfort in the abdomen on the left side. I went to my doctor who sent me to the hospital for tests. "I had an ultrasound of my gullbladder a cat scan sulfate barrium in my belly, and a blood test that everything was perfect. So I waited a week and does not disappear when the trouble I went to another hospital. He also felt discomfort in the lower back on the right side that made me think that maybe a kidney infection. They tested my urine, and came back in order. I think the problem is in my gut, my chair is different then usual. I go to the bathroom, but a little loose, not diarrhea, but more flexible and smaller than normal. I began to think Metamucil, that this could be a bowel obstruction, but notLPED. These days, I noticed that my stool is dark green, I have read, are bacteria. Just today, my left side hurts and I have a lot of gas. Can someone help me please ....

No comments:

Post a Comment