Monday, February 8, 2010

Kidney Infection, Brown Discharge Strange Discharge...not Green Or Like Cottage Cheese. HELP!?

Strange discharge...not green or like cottage cheese. HELP!? - kidney infection, brown discharge

I have the love on Saturday and yesterday, I noticed a strange discharge and painful urination. Urinary tract infections are very common with me, in fact I had two and a kidney infection in the past six months. The doctor told me to go to the toilet every time after sex and me for a few hours later. Can another UTI after a stroke? Well. anyway. The download is quite clear, light brown, even orange, almost. I do not think that's normal discharge of blood. It also has a strong smell and when it happens, it is often done. Even soaked my jeans. Sometimes sitting in the class, I think I can feel it, and I get very embarrassed and I hope that others can not. I suppose it could be a yeast infection, but downloading can be found in the rule does not smell. I do not think that this is an infection of the urinary connection, I [not to go to the doctor yet, I'm not even sure if thats what is it], cottage cheese and not green, or if I do not know if something with a do sexually transmitted disease to have. Someone please help me, I'm getting ready to goHector, but really hard, because I do not have much time or a walk. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment