Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorority Initiation Ceremonies Help Me Think Of Initiation/graduation Ceremonies For Senior Women Club?

Help me think of initiation/graduation ceremonies for Senior Women club? - sorority initiation ceremonies

My school has done more than create a club for older women, and I am responsible for creating initiation / graduation and other ceremonies. The club will be something like a brotherhood, and I wonder if there are places on the Web that my ideas of how we are to carry out such ceremonies. To use, however, good poems, how they dress to how to act, and that the nature of things. If anyone help any ideas or things I was, I would be very happy.

1 comment:

Well isn't that speeeeecial! said...

We women always want an excuse to dress for an officer.

Some of the key players in the group - share the more interesting stories. For initiatives, shares why she wanted the group and graduations, join about experiences they had while in the group or, as in his speech to the group has changed their lives.

Deliver welcome gifts for the initiation and certificates of study.

Some of the poems of the most influential women talk about planned events, inviting alumni to become active.

You can use the rites of passage and coming members. Do a little of what to recite it, or all tasks that have an end.

This is the top of my head. Had fun!

Post a Comment