Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Arrival Words Baby Scrapbook?

Baby scrapbook? - baby arrival words

In doing an album for a baby and I wonder what all the pages first in a book, babies a year.

I have an ultrasound scan page
Health Hospital Photos
Average in 2008 (cash cost of bread, milk, house, car, minimum wage)
Meaning of the name
proud family and friends
proud papa (papa new single)
Growth per month
the first (in many food, roll, steps, words, through the night, teeth, the whole night, haircu, pets)
Shower Gifts
Hand and footprints
Monthly Photos
Thoughts and emotions of the parents, the day of arrival
ends with the first anniversary

Does anyone know of any other page?

1 comment:

Logan's Mommy, Pregnant with said...

I think that almost covers. Tome They manufacture an image of a positive pregnancy test! lol I know that sounds stupid. Mari and I have been TTC almost 4 years! He also published a note that I wrote the date and time when I called to get the blood test, so that was the level of this hormone and reference # lol (This) was before the HPT pressure. L Good

Post a Comment